28 January 2009

Snow Day

I am looking out onto Third Street watching the snow fall to the tune of nearby church bells and enjoying the fact that it is a snow day, despite having come to work in the wee hours anyway. If you would call 730 the wee hours, which I do. Even though the day isn't even that much different than usual, I think just knowing it is a snow day makes it doubly fun!

Also, I made blueberry muffins from scratch at midnight last night for my coworkers, and I wasn't sure how they would taste because this particular recipe seemed not-quite-right. But they are incredible. Thank you, Alton Brown.

I'm also appreciative of the fact that people with large vehicles did not drive maniacally whilst the owners of two pound cars like myself kept a steady 20 yard per hour pace.

Representative Murray just ate a muffin and he asked for a second.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

0 comments:

 

EVERYTHING IS MUTED © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness