The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee, but an absolutely defining sense of self. Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino.Thank yer.
05 June 2008
you might be on the clock, but that doesn't mean you can't work your tranny hott mess anyway. tranny.
I have a lull in my afternoon activity, which hasn't happened for a long time. This is because I just finished my examinations for the quarter. I'm not sure what to do with myself. Though, I have some awesome plans tonight with some awesome people. And, it's someone's birthday, though I do have yet to meet this individual.
Today I had Le Grand adventure somewhere in Upper Arlington. Upper Arlington - though the residents are generally all WASP types and own vehicles with a sizeable appetite for petrol - is like a fresh breath of air. I would like to reside in this place, but I should probably wait until I'm actually making money and not just spending it on school. I visited a small business for baby furniture and other items for the bundles of joy. It was a trip. Mostly because I thought the round crib with the chandelier inside it's canopy was probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Even moreso than a lolcat. And a lolcat is hard to beat.
I would like to say that I love it when I receive a Jcrew catalog in the mail, because I always have to laugh at the color names of the clothing: Deep Surf, Sour Lemon, Dark Slate, Golden Moss, Tidepool, hibiscus, traffic green!
Fun, right? I have nothing else serious or amusing to say. Except that I'm looking forward to the steak. Also, I have to go because I'm a judge on next week's Cleveland's Next Top Model, and they want to tape it today so I've got to get myself to the garage.
One final thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
no, thank yer. i laughed thoroughly, especially at the steak comment, and the lolcat. the singular, lolcat. lolz
Post a Comment