18 October 2009

this is a post

It is a beautiful day today. I'm happy that it's brisk outside and that I can wear coats and scarves again, because they keep me warm, cozy, and happy. Kind of like when I'm in my bed.


Speaking of my bed . . . when I woke up today, I discovered that there were some little red bumps on my right hand. I pursued the matter further and found that there were more bumps all over both of my hands and wrists. It appears that in my sleep a spider bit me about thirty times. I'm not exaggerating . . . there are over thirty little bite marks on the backs of my hands. Fortunately, they look better now. Unfortunately, there was a spider in my bed while I was sleeping. That is incredibly disturbing. How large? How hairy? How menacing? Did it crawl into my mouth, or my hair? We will never know.

The weekend went much too quickly, as weekends are wont to do. I think I shall now select a film and enjoy some domestic activities whilst I watch, like cleaning and preparing dinner.

0 comments:

 

EVERYTHING IS MUTED © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness